1. Global Alliance against Chronic Respiratory Diseases (GARD) Portugal Coordinator
2. Immunoallergy Department, Serviço de Imunoalergologia, Hospital da Luz, Lisboa, Portugal;
3. Portuguese Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (SPAIC), Lisboa, Portugal;
4. CEDOC, Integrated Pathophysiological Mechanisms Research Group, Nova Medical School, Campo dos Mártires da Pátria, Lisboa, Portugal
- Journal of Thoracic Disease
- Publicação de editorial
The Global Alliance against Chronic Respiratory Diseases (GARD) is a voluntary alliance of national and international organizations and institutions supported by the Wold Health Organization (WHO). The implementation of the GARD national structure was recognized officially in September 2007 by the Portuguese Ministry of Health (MOH). For the first 5 years it was headquartered at the Portuguese Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (SPAIC) which supported the structure and secretariat. After 2012 GARD Portugal was integrated in the National Programme for Respiratory Diseases under the responsibility of the Portuguese Directorate General of Health (PDGH-MOH).